Форум "сутяжников", их друзей и врагов

; Логин:
  Пароль:
Обычный
Безопасный
Запомнить пользователя

Зарегистрироваться
Забыли пароль?

ФОРУМ СУТЯЖНИКОВ »   Главный форум "сутяжников" »   Pondicherry Travel Package 2020 || Best Sightseeing Places in Pondicherry.
RSS

Pondicherry Travel Package 2020 || Best Sightseeing Places in Pondicherry.

https://www.spinonholiday.com/places/pondicherry/

<<Назад  Вперед>>Печать

Ответить   
spinonholiday
Новичок

Всего сообщений: 16
Рейтинг пользователя: 0

Ссылка
Дата регистрации на форуме:
4 янв. 2020
https://www.spinonholiday.com/places/pondicherry/

Pondicherry is a beautiful colonial center in India, it is also known for its quaint colonial-style cafes, beautiful promenades, and dating scene. Pondicherry is the perfect holiday destination for a seaside vacation. if you are planning a memorable and beautiful coastal town, so here are some of the best tourist attraction and destination places that you should not definitely miss In the Pondicherry Tourism 2020 Tour package you can see the best sightseeing places in the Pondicherry are:
Arikamdu
Bharathi Park
Kalki
Promenade beach
Avram
Quit healing center
Ruvanthadu
Here is the list of few places in Pondicherry which has made Pondicherry Tourism very popular and one of the favorite destinations for visitors.

spinonholiday
Новичок

Всего сообщений: 16

Ссылка
4 янв. 2020
Pondicherry is the French capital of India definitely makes you feel like you are someplace out of india. In Pondicherry, you visit rock beach, Pondicherry beach, Serenity Beach and Botanical Garden. Pondicherry is a beach-side union territory that is located in Tamil Nadu until 1954, Pondicherry was a French settlement Pondicherry is such a place, which will never cease to surprise you with its different styles, here is the list of top and best things to do in Pondicherry Tour :
Promenade beach
Paradise Beach Island
Temple Adventure Centre
Green Quarter
Goubert Avenue
Lighthouse
White Town
Churches
Auroville etc.
You can enjoy these top places and get memorable your Pondicherry Tourism.

Disser
Новичок

Всего сообщений: 2

Ссылка
29 янв. 2020
I have visited to the Pondicherry in last year which was one of the Best Traveling Trip for me where I have enjoyed alot.Many people are trying to make the trip to the Pondicherry where they can enjoy the holidays with family and also this place is full of enjoyment and I also want to visit this place again in future.

Ответить  

<<Назад  Вперед>>Печать

Отправка сообщения
Введите ваш логин:   Зарегистрироваться
Введите ваш пароль:   Забыли?
Заголовок сообщения:
Текст сообщения:

Использование HTML запрещено
Автоматическая детранслитерация выключена

Защитный код (введите цифры, которые вы видите на картинке справа): Включите графику, чтобы увидеть код
Опции отправки:
Использовать BoardCode
Использовать смайлики

Время выполнения скрипта: 0.0369. Количество выполненных запросов: 17, время выполнения запросов 0.0149